fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fuji GFX 50R - $1650 please read

  
 
leolab
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji GFX 50R - $1650 please read


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fujifilm GFX 50R + accessories/lenses



Sold 11 following


Price: $1,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: I pay


Excellent cosmetic condition, low shutter count, everything works as it should with notable exception of the rear command dial. The dial simply does not register clicks or pushes. The dial does nothing unique during shooting or image review and so the camera fully functions otherwise.

Included are two Fuji batteries the Fuji charger, and aftermarket dual charger, a TTArtisan Leica M to GFX adapter, a Fotodiox EF-GFX smart adapter, a canon 40mm 2.8 and a sigma superwide 24mm 2.8 EF mount lenses (the 40 is just an excellent lens on the GFX format providing full coverage, the 24 is a surprisingly sharp lens but does vignette), and finally CY, PK, AI and OM to EOS adapters to mount the respective MF lenses to the camera.

Fee-free PayPal, I cover shipping, check my ratings and buy with confidence















































Edited on Aug 25, 2026 at 08:05 AM · View previous versions



Aug 11, 2026 at 02:30 PM
krang
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji GFX 50R - $1650 please read


If there is a significant defect, should this really be a 9+?


Aug 11, 2026 at 02:50 PM
Sexymaru
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Fuji GFX 50R - $1650 please read


The rear command dial is used for Assign shutter speed, aperture, exposure compensation, sensitivity , or no role. I wouldn't call it useless.


Aug 11, 2026 at 03:12 PM
leolab
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: Fuji GFX 50R - $1650 please read


Sexymaru wrote:
The rear command dial is used for Assign shutter speed, aperture, exposure compensation, sensitivity , or no role. I wouldn't call it useless.


The camera has a dedicated shutter speed dial, the camera has a dedicated exposure comp dial, the lenses have aperture rings and the front command dial can be set to do all of these things as well, and can have three set functions toggled by the front button. The rear command dial is superfluous...and where did I call it useless?



Aug 11, 2026 at 03:27 PM
AHPZuazua
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · Sold: Fuji GFX 50R - $1650 please read


Not sure where all the Lolicing comes from. Unless you are making an offer then mind yourself and keep moving. A valued member here with a long history of buying and selling.
This is a great price and you can go fix it.



Aug 20, 2026 at 09:35 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

pvm_glow
Online
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · Sold: Fuji GFX 50R - $1650 please read


I'm curious how much it would cost to repair/replace that command dial. I'm familiar with Nikon's service/repair process, it's been pretty straightforward in my experience. Any experience with Fuji? Not sure if they still support the 50R.


Aug 22, 2026 at 01:04 PM
leolab
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · Sold: Fuji GFX 50R - $1650 please read


pvm_glow wrote:
I'm curious how much it would cost to repair/replace that command dial. I'm familiar with Nikon's service/repair process, it's been pretty straightforward in my experience. Any experience with Fuji? Not sure if they still support the 50R.


I called Fuji repair center NJ, and they quoted 300-400$ for replacement of the rear command dial, and they do still work on the GFX50R

Reason I have not sent it in is that there is nothing the camera cannot do as it is, and frankly, the rear dial even when working is not the greatest since it rotates and clicks in too easily (same dial as in a number of other Fuji X-bodies)...the camera menus offer you the option of disabling it even.

IMHO the money is better spent on glass for the system.



Aug 22, 2026 at 02:00 PM
pvm_glow
Online
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · Sold: Fuji GFX 50R - $1650 please read


leolab wrote:
I called Fuji repair center NJ, and they quoted 300-400$ for replacement of the rear command dial, and they do still work on the GFX50R

Reason I have not sent it in is that there is nothing the camera cannot do as it is, and frankly, the rear dial even when working is not the greatest since it rotates and clicks in too easily (same dial as in a number of other Fuji X-bodies)...the camera menus offer you the option of disabling it even.

IMHO the money is better spent on glass for the system.


I see, makes sense. Glad to hear that they still support it!




Aug 23, 2026 at 11:04 AM
SEJohnson83
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · Sold: Fuji GFX 50R - $1650 please read


This is a killer deal. Wish I had the funds, I would buy it in a heartbeat.


Aug 24, 2026 at 10:15 AM
zach_nagle
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · Sold: Fuji GFX 50R - $1650 please read


PM Sent


Aug 25, 2026 at 09:21 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account