p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony Macro Kit - Sony 90mm f2.8 + Nisi 77mm close-up lens kit (II)
Sony 90mm f2.8 + Nisi 77mm close-up lens.
Sold
Price: $525.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: UPS
**Shipping included**
**Nisi filter is no longer available!!
9+ condition, comes with box, caps, hood, lens pouch and papers. I’m selling because I no longer shoot macro. There is one small piece of dust that I circled in the pictures that does not impact image quality.
Also being sold is a Nisi 77mm close-up lens in perfect condition. It comes with everything it would if bought new as seen in the pictures, including 67mm and 72mm adapter rings. It’s great for giving extra magnification to this 90mm or even your zoom lenses. In the case of this 90mm, it takes magnification from 1:1 to 2:1, effectively doubling the sensor size! It currently sells for $155 new for a reference point. Please let me know if you have any questions. Shipping only to lower 48 states.