fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Macro - Nikon F

  
 
CadiganPDX
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Macro - Nikon F


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro 1:1 VC USD



Available 6 following


Price: $550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: insured ground shipping to the lower 48


I bought this lens new but "open box," with packaging damaged enough that I didn't bother keeping it, but the lens itself is flawless. I had a notion about getting into Macro work, but it doesn't seem likely to happen anytime soon; I played around with this lens a bit the day it arrived but haven't touched it since.

Still, it's a lovely lens. It's well-built, handles nicely, and is optically excellent. It's rendering is impressive, both for macro work and as a short tele/portrait lens. Way to go, Tamron.

Price includes PayPal fees and insured shipping to the lower 48.

Feel free to reach out with any questions. Thanks for looking.























Aug 10, 2026 at 01:34 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account