fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony 40mm f/2.5 G Lens

  
 
matthewm
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony 40mm f/2.5 G Lens


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony 40mm f/2.5

Sold


Price: $540.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


One more piece is on the chopping block today... I tried Sony, but just don't think it's the system for me. I sold my A7RIV so this needs a new home. It's in excellent condition with original box, caps, hood, etc. No marks on the glass. Any specks you see are just dust.

I'm asking $540 shipped OBO on this one.

Best,
Matthew
























Aug 10, 2026 at 08:44 AM
cesarfishman
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony 40mm f/2.5 G Lens


PM


Aug 11, 2026 at 02:09 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account