fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: $ Reduced-Silvestri 6x loupe with instructions, lanyard, ext. ring...

  
 
geekcop
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: $ Reduced-Silvestri 6x loupe with instructions, lanyard, ext. ring, and cap


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Silvestri 6x loupe with instructions, lanyard, ext. ring, and cap

Sold


Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


I am selling my Silvestri 6x loupe with instructions, lanyard, ext. ring, and cap.

I've sold my 4x5 system so I no longer need this loupe. This is the loupe used by Nick Carver if you follow his YouTube channel. These are out of production and impossible to find.

Asking $150 all in. I'll cover PayPal fees and shipping to CONUS.








Aug 10, 2026 at 07:04 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account