fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Mint - Leica M-D 262 - Black Paint - w/accessories

  
 
jdickinson
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Mint - Leica M-D 262 - Black Paint - w/accessories


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Mint - Leica M-D 262 - Black Paint - w/accessories



Sold 9 following


Price: $6,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Up for sale is my cherished but rarely used Leica M-D 262. I bought this years ago and have shot some of my favorite photos on this camera. However, I have too much gear these days and because this cam is so nice, I just can't seem to take it out and use it as it was intended. So, I'm at least going to put it up to see if someone is interested. My price is high, but it is truly near mint having only been on a few trips and with light use. No marks/scratches/scrapes, etc. Plastic still on the bottom plate. Comes with full box (inner and outer), charger, 3x Leica BP-SCL2 batteries, Leica strap, documentation, etc.

Note that the camera also comes with some unique accessories.

1) Thumbs up grip in black paint with minor wear along the edge that slides into the hot shoe
2) Custom Luigi case and strap for the M-D 262. This may very well be the only Luigi half case for this camera as I've never seen another and I had to track this one down years and years ago. It's in perfect condition and protects the camera amazingly well. Custom cutouts and snug fit for this rare Leica M digital camera.

Not in a rush to sell, and may just end up keeping it, but for now it's on the chopping block. Not looking to split this kit up, since I'd have no need for the case/strap/thumbs up otherwise

Trades considered but would mostly be looking for a clean M10-p, Leica 28mm Summicron v2/3, a 35mm Summicron V4 KOB (in the rarer chrome, not black), a Mamiya 43mm or 50mm w/finder for the 7 system, or a Hasselblad 30mm f5.6 for Xpan, plus CASH on top.


Asking: $6000 net.


Please see photos and feel free to ask questions

Thanks for looking














































Aug 09, 2026 at 10:21 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account