fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon EF 24-70mm f/4 L IS USM

  
 
musso
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EF 24-70mm f/4 L IS USM


     Canon EF 24-70mm f/4 L IS USM

Sold


Price: $365.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping included


I have an Canon EF 24-70mm f/4 L IS USM in very nice shape. No scratches on lens front or back a few pieces of dust, which was very hard to see, but does not affect the image quality.

I have the lens front and rear lens cap and lens hood. That's all that comes with this.


I would appreciate PayPal friends and family due to the tax implications.
I have great feedback here. I have never had anybody unhappy with what I have sold them.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information or more pictures.

Shipping is included


















Aug 09, 2026 at 07:32 PM
aznkidd55
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon EF 24-70mm f/4 L IS USM


tag


Aug 09, 2026 at 11:39 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account