fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Voigtlander 28mm f/2.8 Color-Skopar Type II Aspherical Lens (Leica...

  
 
hdaojr
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Voigtlander 28mm f/2.8 Color-Skopar Type II Aspherical Lens (Leica M, Silver)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Voigtlander 28mm f/2.8 Color-Skopar Type II Aspherical Lens (Leica M, Silver)

Sold


Price: $425.00
Payment method: as mutually agreed upon
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: as mutually agreed upon


Putting up my Voigtlander 28mm f/2.8 Color-Skopar Aspherical VM Type II in silver, Leica M mount. Minimal use since I bought - took out possibly 2-3 times only locally.

I will include my B&W clear 39mm filter - rear cap, lens, box, and hood included. I cannot find the front cap, but since you cannot use the front cap with the hood and filter attached anyway, there is almost no other use for the front cap. If I find it before shipping, I will include it, but consider the BW filter a more practical and helpful addition to the sale.

BH link for reference: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1781164-REG/voigtlander_ba379f_28mm_f_2_8_color_skopar_m_type.html/?ap=y&ap=y&smp=y&smp=y&store=420&smpm=ba_f2_lar&lsft=BI%3A514&gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=1413138878&gbraid=0AAAAAD7yMh2BAKqxMW6AqGVqjtvZ1yBsa&gclid=CjwKCAjwyuDTBhB-EiwANCQhLIvWHLi7G0bjbJs5og3BZXIzpmlQZpp48hscfjW9H7r-yBFnuoEMNRoCpqUQAvD_BwE

Should be as good as new due to the minimal use, but I will rate a 9 to be conservative. My loss is your gain!

See my feedback and buy with confidence - we all work hard for our money, and I am to do well for my fellow FM'ers.

Fee-less only, continental US shipping only.

Will include UPS or USPS shipping.

































Aug 09, 2026 at 03:03 PM
fattytran
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Voigtlander 28mm f/2.8 Color-Skopar Type II Aspherical Lens (Leica M, Silver)


tag


Aug 19, 2026 at 07:28 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account