fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Full-Spectrum Fuji X-T3 with 5 Kolarivision Infrared filters + more

  
 
tedgoudie
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Full-Spectrum Fuji X-T3 with 5 Kolarivision Infrared filters + more


     Full-Spectrum Fuji X-T3 with 5 Kolarivision Infrared filters + more

Sold


Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 6 Useable, but has considerable optical or mechanical imperfections
Shipping instructions: USPS


I bought this camera used here on the forums and then had LifePixel convert it to full-spectrum for shooting astro and infrared. It's in excellent condition, but has a body control that doesn't work correctly:

I previously sold this in 2024, and the buyer discovered that the focus mode switch on the front of the body (M/C/S) does not function. The switch moves, but doesn't change anything, and the camera remains in AF-C focus mode at all times. I only have a single XF lens to test with, but the focus clutch on the 16mm f1.4 does correctly put the camera into MF mode.

The buyer returned it and it's been sitting in my dry cabinet ever since. Since I'm not using it, I'm not interested in getting it fixed by Fuji, so I'm selling as-is.

It comes with 5 in-body filters from Kolarivision that allow you shoot a variety of ways:
1. Hot mirror OEM filter to use the camera as normal
2. 590nm IR
3. 665nm IR
4. 720nm IR
5. 850nm IR

These filters are easy to mount and remove since they use magnets to stay in the body. A carrying case for the filters is included. More info here: https://kolarivision.com/product-tag/clip-in-fuji/

The original box/packaging is included, as are 3 extra Fuji batteries (4 total), a Fuji wall charger, and a 3P l-bracket with handle. I updated the camera to firmware 5.01.

I'm not sure of the shutter count. When I test it on the usual sites, it says "2", but the previous owner estimated 22-30k photos mostly with electronic shutter, so it's somewhere around there.

Shipping to CONUS only. Shipping and PP fee are included at my listed price.




























Aug 09, 2026 at 02:24 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account