bnfotografie wrote:
Very graceful and artsy.
Brent
Thanks Brent! An hour earlier and the "bristles" would have raindrops hanging.....you can see a few here.
Thanks!
Dan
gregfountain wrote:
I remember the fuller brush guy coming to my grandparents house on a monthly basis. I miss those days Nice contrasty photo Dan.
Greg
Thanks Greg and I also remember that guy!
Milkman, blind knife sharpener, Fuller Brush man, World Book seller......
Amazon has replaced many of out childhood memories!
Dan
bnfotografie wrote:
These days we need to be thankful for the rain (except when it causes flooding).
Brent
It has been a brutal summer so far Brent! Last summer it was "thee" hottest summer on record in my area. But this summer seems to be worse..We get maybe a huge downpour 1x a week and that is it and YES we are in a drought here.
Thanks!
Dan
douter wrote:
Been a long time since I heard "Fuller Brush" and even longer since the man came knocking at the door, Dan'l, thanks for the reminder!
Douglas
..actually a "chimney sweep" wire brush is more to the likeness but Fuller hit my dead brain cells 1st!
Thanks brother!
Dan'l