fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f/1.2 Aspherical Lens for Sony E

  
 
tedgoudie
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f/1.2 Aspherical Lens for Sony E


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f/1.2 Aspherical Lens (Sony E)

Sold


Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS


I bought this lens used here on the forum, and it's in excellent condition. Includes everything as new: the box, caps, and hood.

Shipping and PP fees are included at the listed price. Shipping to CONUS only.




























Aug 09, 2026 at 10:25 AM
Kurtloup
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f/1.2 Aspherical Lens for Sony E


Hi,

I'd like to purchase the lens. Please send payment information and I'll send it to you today. Thanks.

Kurt Loup



Aug 12, 2026 at 12:36 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account