fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Weekly assignment 306: Overhead
Deadline: August 20th noon UTC/GMT

WA Rules · Current entries
  

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

  

#1243 Tattoos in the Rock

  
 
js47
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · #1243 Tattoos in the Rock


Some aboriginal rock art in Gariwerd (Grampians National Park), between 5,000 and 22,000 years old and made using natural ochre pigments from clay.




  GFX100S    Fujifilm Fujinon GF32-64mm F4 R LM WR lens    64mm    f/4.0    1/20s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  




Aug 09, 2026 at 01:41 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · #1243 Tattoos in the Rock


Many years ago, I had the priviledge of visiting the "Prehistoric signatures of Pech Merle" in France.
I was able to get a film image of "the hand"...I need to "dig" it out!
Kudos for this!
Dan



Aug 09, 2026 at 10:58 AM







FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account