fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Like New Sony FE 2X Teleconverter

  
 
Baldy03
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Like New Sony FE 2X Teleconverter


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Almost Unused Sony 2X Teleconverter

Sold


Price: $475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Fully Insured USPS Priority


Here. folks, is a barely used sample of the excellent Sony 2X Teleconverter that I bought in November from B&H to go along with the 70-200 GMII I also bought then (which is separately listed). It can only have maybe 100 clicks on it.
The teleconverter comes with everything that came with it, including retail box, etc.
I only accept PayPal G&S from CONUS and Canada—and I will absorb the PP fee.
Also, the cost of the fully insured USPS Priority shipping is included in the lowered price of $475.
Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.
Thanks,
Bill





© Baldy03 2026


Sony 2X Teleconverter-01





© Baldy03 2026


Sony 2X Teleconverter-02





© Baldy03 2026


Sony 2X Teleconverter-03





© Baldy03 2026


Sony 2X Teleconverter-04





© Baldy03 2026


Sony 2X Teleconverter-05




Aug 08, 2026 at 06:49 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account