fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Techart Pro TZM-02 M to Z Adapter

  
 
esanchez
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Techart Pro TZM-02 M to Z Adapter


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Techart Pro TZM-02 M to Z Adapter



Sold 1 following


Price: $260.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Selling my Techart adapter. Not getting used as I thought. Adapter is clean and works as it should.
The adapter is in excellent condition (I'm rating it 9). Price $260

includes shipping. Prefer non fee payment. If using regular PayPal I'll split the fees with you. Please check out my feedback and buy with confidence.

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.




























Aug 08, 2026 at 10:41 AM
ngarrison
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Techart Pro TZM-02 M to Z Adapter


Sent a PM


Aug 09, 2026 at 06:29 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account