fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Ricoh GF-2 External Flash for GR Series Camera

  
 
jbcameradesigns
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Ricoh GF-2 External Flash for GR Series Camera


     Ricoh GF-2 External Flash for GR Series Camera

Sold


Price: $99.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Up for sale is a like new in box Ricoh GF-2 External Flash for GR Series Cameras. I purchased this new from USA dealer and used it only a couple times. Functions perfectly and I love how it turns off automatically when you turn off the camera.


Shipping is included in the price, and is to continental USA only. Payment is via non fee PayPal for tax reasons - please see my feedback for the type of seller I am.

Thank you!
J.B.




© jbcameradesigns 2026





© jbcameradesigns 2026





© jbcameradesigns 2026




Aug 08, 2026 at 10:16 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account