fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: 20 sheets of Fujifilm Quickload Velvia 50 4x5 film

  
 
geekcop
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: 20 sheets of Fujifilm Quickload Velvia 50 4x5 film


     20 sheets of Fujifilm Quickload Velvia 50 4x5 film

Sold


Price: $129.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Up for sale is a sealed box of 20 sheets of Fujifilm Quickload Velvia 50 4x5 film. The film has been frozen since new.

I have a Polaroid 545 holder I will sell with the film if you need one for an additional $40.

If you buy both I'll include for FREE 20 sheets of Polaroid Type 57 ISO 3000 film with coaters (untested) I opened the box but was sealed prior to me getting it. It has not been frozen and is obviously also expired.

Established members only. Free shipping to the CONUS is included. I'll cover PayPal fees.
















I'm free if above are purchased together!!




Aug 08, 2026 at 07:55 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account