fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fuji 90mm f/5.6 Fujinon-SWD Copal 0

  
 
geekcop
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji 90mm f/5.6 Fujinon-SWD Copal 0


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji 90mm f/5.6 Fujinon-SWD Copal 0

Sold


Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Up for sale is my Fuji 90mm f/5.6 Fujinon-SWD on a Copal 0 shutter and board. The lens is in fantastic condition with little signs of use. The lens comes with both caps.

I have a recessed lens board that I will also include for $75 more if interested. See the last photo.

Established members only. Free shipping to the CONUS is included. I'll cover PayPal fees.

I'll be posting other lenses as well the SHen-Hao camera in separate listings. I'm breaking the set up to make it easier for interested buyers to buy just what they want and need.

Please PM with questions.




























Aug 08, 2026 at 07:28 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account