fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica R3 MOT Electronic Body

  
 
atashako
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica R3 MOT Electronic Body


     Leica R3 MOT Electronic Body

Sold


Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Leica R3 MOT Electronic Body.
It is in a very good condition for its age.

- Light meter works
- battery check light works
- shutter works and sounds accurate to my ear
- automatic setting works
- I have not tested it with film
- it does NOT come with a lens
- it comes with body cap

Please note that this camera is over 40 years old. I described it the best I could. I cannot in any way guaranty that it can function as a new product. As a result I sell this camera as-is with no return.

I pay for shipping.

I rather a fee free transaction
















































Aug 06, 2026 at 11:33 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account