p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon D750 Body w/ Accessories - Near Mint in Original Box - 16k shutter count
Nikon D750 Body
Sold
Price: $575.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Will ship USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground
Selling a pristine used D750 body. Bought this from a local photographer a couple of years ago as my first camera body and used it for a couple months until I upgraded to a new Z5II. The original owner babied it and kept everything from the original packaging, and I didn't add any meaningful wear or tear to it.
Comes with the original box, manual, installation disc (!), three (3) third-party batteries, Nikon OEM Wall Charger, original data cord and overseas plug adapter, and a Nikon Body Cap.
Shutter count is 16,042 and everything functions flawlessly - see pictures for reference.
Happy to provide additional photos or videos on request.
I'm based in Los Angeles, so open to in-person sales as well if you're local. Otherwise, Paypal for payment (G&S add 3% for fees) and I'll cover the shipping cost.