fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Q3 43 and extras, pristine condition, 10/10

  
 
KateStarr
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Q3 43 and extras, pristine condition, 10/10


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Q3 43 and extras, 10/10 - $6100

Sold


Price: $6,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Insured shipping to the continental US via UPS included in price


This Q3 43 is in mint condition, including all original boxes and accessories as well as a JJC arca swiss compatible handgrip, Polarpro Magflip hood, UV filter and extra BP-SCL6 battery. I purchased this camera new from the Leica Store DC and have used it sparingly since I've had it. I used to be a 50mm shooter, but I've started shooting at 28mm more and just don't pick this one up. It's a gorgeous camera, and the files out of it are truly special.

The price is net to me and includes shipping from MN to the continental US. US sales only, fee free payment preferred, no trades. Feel free to reach out with any questions.























Aug 06, 2026 at 02:36 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account