p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Peak Design Pro Lite Tripod Carbon Fiber with Head - Like New
PD Pro Lite
Withdrawn
Price: $700.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: $20
Backed this on Kickstarter way back when. I've had the PD Travel Tripod for years and loved it, but also have had its issues with it. Thought this one would solve it, and it did, but it created different issues that probably no one other than me would care about (e.g. I really like the two handed twist lock of the head on the travel tripod, it's like my Arca Swiss p0).
The biggest issue is it kinda fell into a no man's land for me. When I travel, I take the most compact tripod I can, and the travel tripod is almost 4" shorter when collapsed, which makes a difference under Southwest seats. But when that's not a concern, I tend to grab a more robust system - either my Gitzo Mountaineer or, if I really mean business, the Systematic. For 99.9% of other people, if they think they will like this, they will.
It's barely been used. I did remove the two screws on the head to use L brackets, but I can put them back in.
Comes with a carry case.
This is the 64" (max height) and 35lb weight limit version, by the way, MSRP currently is $800.
Shipping is $20, USA only, insured, signature required.
Asking 700 net to me, please add 3% if using paypal g&s.