fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony FE 70-200mm F/4 Macro G OSS II Lens

  
 
ajaykay
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony FE 70-200mm F/4 Macro G OSS II Lens


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony FE 70-200mm F/4 Macro G OSS II Lens

Sold


Price: $1,315.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground


I hate to part with this lens but my new Sony RX10V arrived today and just an afternoon of shooting with it has convinced me that it's the camera I've been waiting for. Travel, landscape and family pics are about all that I do now in my old age and the RX10V is the ticket for me. I'll hang onto my A7RVI and a wide-angle lens but I'll most likely be posting sales of my other FE lenses as I transition.

This lens is in excellent condition with only minimal signs of handling. Glass is clean, as is the body and hood. It all functions perfectly.

Included in the retail box are:

Sony 70-200mm f/4 Macro II OSS
Front cap
Rear cap
Hood
Tripod mount (lens collar)

Partial documentation -- for some reason I can't locate the English docs but you can find them and the reference guide online at Sony.com if you need them.

Speaking of the lens collar, I'm including a separate Leofoto mount (SFC-01) that's specifically made for this lens. It's arca-swiss compatible (unlike the one that Sony gives you) and it sells for $109 at Amazon right now.

The $1315 price is for fee-less payment. I'll will cover CONUS UPS Ground shipping and ship it out the same or next day that I receive payment.

Thanks for looking!




© ajaykay 2026


Front





© ajaykay 2026


Rear




Aug 05, 2026 at 09:50 PM
Herderdog
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony FE 70-200mm F/4 Macro G OSS II Lens


PM sent


Aug 08, 2026 at 06:33 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account