fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: My Sony A7cii for your Sony A7cr or A7rV

  
 
corposant
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: My Sony A7cii for your Sony A7cr or A7rV


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    A7c2

Withdrawn


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS


I enjoy my A7cii but some days I wish I had the 61mp files that my A7rV produces but in the smaller form factor. Maybe you would rather have the smaller files to ease mobile backups or HDD space.

I’d add cash or maybe a lens to even out the trade. Mine is black and I am open regarding the color of your camera. Established members only.

Edit: would also think about another A7rV as well, given how nobody wants them anymore



Aug 05, 2026 at 07:38 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account