p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 6d body (first edition), four USM lenses, Speedlight flash and various accessories
Canon EOS 6D
Sold4 following
Price: $300.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance. I ship in the U.S. only, to the PayPal shipping address, with tracking and signature confirmation required. I pack carefully and ship after payment clears
Body purchased new with Canon 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM AF Lens as a kit from B&H on 3/14/2014. Sell separately at listed prices, or together with a $100 discount.
Canon 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM AF Lens
Sold1 following
Price: $350.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance. I ship in the U.S. only, to the PayPal shipping address, with tracking and signature confirmation required. I pack carefully and ship after payment clears
Purchased new with Canon 6D body as a kit from B&H on 3/14/2014. Sell separately at listed prices, or together with a $100 discount.
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS Image Stabilizer USM Autofocus Lens
Sold
Price: $700.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance. I ship in the U.S. only, to the PayPal shipping address, with tracking and signature confirmation required. I pack carefully and ship after payment clears
Very lightly used. Purchased new from B&H 12/14/2005.
Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM Autofocus Lens
Sold
Price: $400.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks Shipping instructions: Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance. I ship in the U.S. only, to the PayPal shipping address, with tracking and signature confirmation required. I pack carefully and ship after payment clears
My main camera lens. Photo shows a small ding near the filter ring - lens function and filter mount unaffected. Purchased new from B&H 12/14/2005.
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Autofocus Lens
Sold
Price: $120.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance. I ship in the U.S. only, to the PayPal shipping address, with tracking and signature confirmation required. I pack carefully and ship after payment clears
Rarely used prime. Purchased new from B&H 11/18/2005
Canon 580EX Speedlite E-TTL II Shoe Mount Flash with accessories.
Sold
Price: $100.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance. I ship in the U.S. only, to the PayPal shipping address, with tracking and signature confirmation required. I pack carefully and ship after payment clears
Purchased new from B&H on 12/14/2005. Accessories purchased new from B&H on 8/23/2007. Includes case and diffuser plus:
- Canon Extension Cord ET-1000N3
- Canon Speedlite Transmitter ST-E2
Canon Timer Remote Controller TC-80N3
Sold1 following
Price: $50.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance. I ship in the U.S. only, to the PayPal shipping address, with tracking and signature confirmation required. I pack carefully and ship after payment clears
Intervalometer purchased new from B&H on 8/23/2007
Sekonic L-358 Digital Flash Meter
Sold
Price: $100.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance. I ship in the U.S. only, to the PayPal shipping address, with tracking and signature confirmation required. I pack carefully and ship after payment clears
Lightly used, includes case and dome diffuser.
Canon 6D with Canon 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM AF Lens
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS Image Stabilizer USM Autofocus Lens
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Autofocus Lens
Canon 580EX Speedlite E-TTL II Shoe Mount Flash with accessories.