fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica M10-R Silver & extras

  
 
Haannk
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M10-R Silver & extras


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica M10-R Silver & Extras



Sold 3 following


Price: $5,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: FedEx with signature confirmation


Nearly pristine condition silver M10-R with the following as part of sale:

1. Everything in original box (charger, Leica strap)
2. Two OEM batteries
3. Arte di Mano black leather half case
4. IDSworks modular grip (African black)
5. IDSworks thumb grip
6. Light lens lab 1.4x magnifier

I’m the second owner of the camera. Originally purchased about 2 years ago from original owner on this forum.

UPDATED 08/10:
I removed the alpha gvrd skin. There are two micro nicks on the top plate, as well as the small nicks at the bottom on the screen (see photos). It doesn’t not come with the Leica brand body cap (lost somewhere). I believe there’s 2459 exposures total on the body. The original owner didn’t use it much, and neither did I. If you have an alternative method for checking the shutter count, let me know and I’ll try it. Transient Eye hasn’t worked for me. Price includes ground shipping via FedEx with signature confirmation. If you want expedited shipping, you’ll be responsible for the cost. Prefer feeless PayPal or meet up (Walnut Creek or Pleasant Hill, CA). I also can hop on a video call to show you the camera. OBO.










































Edited on Aug 10, 2026 at 05:53 PM · View previous versions



Aug 04, 2026 at 09:31 PM
Devocam
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica M10-R Silver & extras


Hi, I'm interested but would need to do PayPal goods and services/get an invoice via PayPal for tax reasons. I'd pay for shipping (I'm in NH). Any interest?


Aug 09, 2026 at 01:14 PM
Haannk
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Leica M10-R Silver & extras


Hey. I normally would prefer goods and services but am going to hold off for a bit. Only bc you’ve not got any feedback and I’ve been scammed too many times to chance anything. Hope you understand.


Aug 09, 2026 at 04:55 PM
Jess_Anderson
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: Leica M10-R Silver & extras


Tagging for feedback.


Aug 11, 2026 at 04:40 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account