fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Like New NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S Nikon 24-70 $1175

  
 
eSchwab
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Like New NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S Nikon 24-70 $1175


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S



Sold 10 following


Price: $1,175.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Spectacularly sharp, fast and accurate autofocus. In like new condition. I rarely use this lens though so it has to go.
Price $1175 net to me. I will ship insured and well packed.













Aug 04, 2026 at 02:00 PM
RossT16
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Like New NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S Nikon 24-70 $1175


If you still have this lens, I'd like to buy it. I can't send PMs due to my post count, but if you send me your PapPal, I can pay for it.


Aug 15, 2026 at 08:49 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account