fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: [FS] Leica Vario-Elmar-SL 100-400mm f/5-6.3 OS - Great Condition (...

  
 
jimi_luxe
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: [FS] Leica Vario-Elmar-SL 100-400mm f/5-6.3 OS - Great Condition (L-Mount)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica Vario-Elmar 100-400mm Used and in Fantastic Shape

Sold


Price: $1,607.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground or FedEx Ground


New Images!!!!!

New Member Transparency Note:
I am new to the Fred Miranda forum, which explains my current 0-feedback score. I completely understand the hesitation in dealing with a new account. To make you entirely comfortable with this transaction:
PayPal Goods & Services Only: I will only accept standard PayPal G&S. I will never ask for Friends & Family payment. This ensures your purchase is 100% covered by PayPal's buyer protection.
Identity Verification: I am more than happy to jump on a FaceTime/Zoom call to show you the lenses live, share my personal photography Instagram/website, or provide my 100% positive feedback profile from other selling platforms upon request.
Local Pick-up: If you happen to be local to my region, I am highly open to a cash transaction at a safe, public location.

Item Description:

Up for sale is a Leica Vario-Elmar-SL 100-400mm f/5-6.3 OS lens for the L-mount system. This is an incredible, sharp, and relatively lightweight telephoto zoom for Leica SL, Panasonic S, or Sigma FP bodies. The lens is in great condition. Glass is perfectly clean and free of scratches, fungus, or haze. Minimal, standard cosmetic wear on the lens barrel from careful use. Autofocus and optical stabilization work perfectly.
Includes:
Original front and rear caps
Original lens hood
Tripod collar
Original box/Paperwork
Lens pouch
Urth metal caps and UV and CPL filters

Price: $1,607 All-Inclusive (Covers fully insured UPS/FedEx shipping AND the PayPal Goods & Services fee).

Payment Terms: PayPal Goods & Services only. As a newer seller, I want to ensure 100% buyer protection and complete peace of mind for you.

Shipping: Contiguous US only. Will ship securely wrapped within 24 hours of receiving cleared payment and will provide tracking immediately.

































Aug 04, 2026 at 09:39 AM
INFOCUSPHOTO
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: [FS] Leica Vario-Elmar-SL 100-400mm f/5-6.3 OS - Great Condition (L-Mount)


Pm


Aug 07, 2026 at 05:47 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account