fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica BP-SCL7 Lithium-Ion Battery (Black) M11 M11-P

  
 
wujohnny10
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica BP-SCL7 Lithium-Ion Battery (Black) M11 M11-P


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica m11/m11p battery (black)

Sold


Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Hi,

I've had this battery as a back-up, rarely used. No box, just the battery.

Looking fro 150$ net including shipping within CONUS. I am away from 8/4-8/7, so the earliest I can ship is 8/10.

Thanks



Aug 03, 2026 at 09:42 PM
jourdan.merritt
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica BP-SCL7 Lithium-Ion Battery (Black) M11 M11-P


PM


Aug 31, 2026 at 11:24 AM
jourdan.merritt
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Leica BP-SCL7 Lithium-Ion Battery (Black) M11 M11-P


tag for feedback


Aug 31, 2026 at 01:02 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account