fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: DJI Osmo Pocket 3 - Like New

  
 
Duramaxjon
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: DJI Osmo Pocket 3 - Like New


     DJI Osmo Pocket 3



Sold 1 following


Price: $380.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free shipping to the lower 48


I’m selling my like-new DJI Osmo Pocket 3. This is not the creator combo. Just purchased this year and only used once for a few minutes. I don’t do enough with video to justify keeping it. It also has a K&F magnetic lens protector and I’ll include the K&F screen protector that I never installed.

I’m located in Leland, Illinois. PayPal or Venmo accepted, add 3% for goods & services


















Aug 03, 2026 at 05:06 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account