p.1 #1 · Sold: DJI Mini 4K drone fly more combo $150 SEE NOTES
DJI Mini 4K drone
Sold
Price: $150.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks Shipping instructions: Free shipping CONUS
DJI Mini 4K with 3 DJI batteries (less than 5 cycles on each), 3-battery USB-C charging hub, and case.
The drone had one minor impact with my roof a few months ago while flying. It has cosmetic scuffs on the front shell and light marks on the camera housing (see photos), but it has flown perfectly since. I replaced one broken propeller blade. No gimbal issues, no camera problems, and it flies and records video normally.
I’m selling because I’m considering moving to a different drone.
Included:
* DJI Mini 4K drone
* Remote controller
* 3 DJI Intelligent Flight Batteries
* 3-battery charging hub
* Case that fits it perfectly
Asking $150 net to me, or best offer. Great first drone. Drone has been removed from my DJI account so you can register it to your's.