fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Bought: Hasselblad 500-Series Kit — 501CM / 503CX / 503CXi + 80mm

  
 
colprend1
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Bought: Hasselblad 500-Series Kit — 501CM / 503CX / 503CXi + 80mm


     501CM, 503cx, or 503cxi + 80mm

Bought


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


I’m looking for a clean, fully functional Hasselblad V-system setup built around one of the following bodies:

* 501CM
* 503CX
* 503CXi

Ideally, the kit would include:

* Waist-level finder
* Bright Acute-Matte or Acute-Matte D focusing screen
* A12 film back with matching shell and insert
* Zeiss Planar 80mm f/2.8 CF or CFE lens

I’m open to a complete kit, partial kit, or individual components if the condition and pricing make sense. Cosmetic wear is fine, but I’m primarily looking for a mechanically sound camera with clean optics, accurate slow shutter speeds, proper film spacing, and no significant light-leak or flocking issues.

Payment through PayPal Goods & Services only. I’m not interested in Friends & Family transactions.

Located in Virginia and happy to consider a local transaction or insured U.S. shipping.

Thanks.



Aug 03, 2026 at 03:02 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account