fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fuji X-T50 Charcoal and XF 70-300mm

  
 
maikigrace
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji X-T50 Charcoal and XF 70-300mm


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    X-T50 Charcoal

Sold


Price: $1,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS


I’m selling my X-T50. It’s my favorite of the small fujis but since I sold my canon kit I need something with a bigger buffer and dual card slots for events.

Camera is in great condition, some scuffing on the bottom plate and near the lugs, which is typical. Sensor is clean and a screen protector is installed and clean. All parts are fully functioning, I’m including the box which has inside the strap that came with it, some cables, and the lug links to attach straps. As well as small rig grip that matches the charcoal and made the camera more comfortable to hold. Also two OEM battery and a small rig battery that has a usb port for charging.

If you’d like to purchase the 70-300 lens as well package price will be $1,650.

Shipping and fees included. Any questions let me know.

• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   XF 70-300mm

Sold


Price: $630.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS


I’m selling my 70-300. It’s in amazing condition, I just won’t have a use for it any time soon so I want to free up some space in case the new 50-140 comes out this fall.

Lens barrel and glass are clean. The lens hood has some wear. Comes with caps and box.

Shipping and fees included. Any questions let me know.



Aug 02, 2026 at 10:05 AM
Photokina123
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji X-T50 Charcoal and XF 70-300mm


Tag for feedback


Aug 11, 2026 at 04:22 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account