fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: RF 24-70 F 1:2.8 L Lens- Near Mint

  
 
BigSky13
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: RF 24-70 F 1:2.8 L Lens- Near Mint


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon RF 24-70 F 1:2.8 L Lens

Sold


Price: $1,875.00
Payment method: PayPal G&S, Postal Money Order or Personal Check - Buyer's Choice
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: I will ship and insure at my expense and therefore will choose method.


I am selling a near mint to mint (can't see a single defect) Canon RF 24-70, f/2.8 L lens. It will go with factory end caps and factory hood. No, I don't save boxes. The glass and exterior are mint. This is like new. It just came back from Canon. Why? It has always been mint until about two days after I decided to sell, my wife slid it across the counter top and scratched the front element against something. I continued to use it with no ill effects. Then, I figured I would just ask less because it did not affect photos. However, I then checked it against the smaller apertures and, sure enough, around f/11 I started to see "images" of the scratch. I did not want to debate the issue with a prospective buyer at an extremely low price, so I paid Canon to fix it. They replaced the front element and now all is mint again. The note from Canon states as follows: "The 1st group lens assembly was replaced to bring the lens to working Canon factory specifications. The lens was cleaned and checked. Product functions were confirmed." You will note the first picture of the four provided, it is still wrapped as it came from Canon last week. I need $1,875. I will take PayPal Goods and Services, meaning I'll eat the fee, Postal Money Order or even a personal check. I will pay shipping and insurance at my expense.























Aug 01, 2026 at 05:01 PM
rwindel
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: RF 24-70 F 1:2.8 L Lens- Near Mint


Tag for feedback. Thanks Thomas!


Aug 04, 2026 at 05:39 PM
BigSky13
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: RF 24-70 F 1:2.8 L Lens- Near Mint


Consider it done Bob. You are a gentleman and a scholar who deserves positive feedback my friend.


Aug 06, 2026 at 09:00 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account