fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Canon RF 50mm F1.2 L USM Lens Like New

  
 
jimmyzwheelz
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Canon RF 50mm F1.2 L USM Lens Like New


     Canon RF 50mm F1.2 L USM Lens Like New

Withdrawn


Price: $1,700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shipping included in sale price


Like new, immaculate condition lens, complete with caps, lens hood, storage bag, and original box. German B+W UV filter included. Purchased new and only used a few times. I am very particular about my gear...no scratches, fungus, haze, etc...save hundreds over new on this incredible quality lens. Legendary image quality! Price includes shipping and G&S PayPal fees.

From a smoke free, pet free home. I pack with care and ship promptly. I have several transactions here and have been an eBay member for over 25 years with 100% feedback. Buy with confidence.

































Aug 01, 2026 at 04:49 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account