fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z 24-70 2.8, Z 70-200 2.8 Both version 1

  
 
coolpix43
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z 24-70 2.8, Z 70-200 2.8 Both version 1


     Nikon Z 24-70 2.8, Z 70-200 2.8 Both version 1

Sold


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS


I'm selling two Nikon Z mount lenses. Both are in excellent condition and have been used very little. Both will come with front and rear caps, lens hoods, boxes and the 70-200 2.8 will ship with a Really Right stuff tripod attachment.
24-70 2.8 $1,250.00
70-200 2.8 $1,500.00
Buy both and save. Paypal goods and services only. You cover PP fees, I pay shipping. West coast shipping will be extra.








Aug 01, 2026 at 10:14 AM
jaygoldz
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Z 24-70 2.8, Z 70-200 2.8 Both version 1


I can buy both and meet today if you're available (I'm in indiana)


Aug 01, 2026 at 12:39 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account