fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fujifilm X-E5 (black) + XF 23 f/2.8 kit + Smallrig grips

  
 
MatthewK
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fujifilm X-E5 (black) + XF 23 f/2.8 kit + Smallrig grips


     Fujifilm X-E5 (black) + XF 23 f/2.8 kit + Smallrig grips

Sold


Price: $1,750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Selling a like-new Fujifilm X-E5, along with the Smallrig L-grip and Thumb-grip. Together, they make for an outstanding setup that feels perfect in hand. Purchased from a reputable seller here on FM about 3 weeks ago, who had purchased the camera new back in March of this year. Will come with receipt from original purchase so that you can register (hasn't been registered yet).

Why am I selling: I also bought an X-T50 at the same time, and over the past 3 weeks have done a "shoot off" to determine which one I best jive with. In the end, there could only be one, and the X-T50 is the camera I chose.

Condition: basically like new. Camera is flawless. No scratches or dents, LCD and VF are presitine. According to my XApp, there's under 900 shots on the shutter. No weird odors either (I don't smoke). The 23mm is pristine as well.

What's it come with: what you get when you buy it. The usual body and lens caps, rope strap, battery, paperwork, original box, etc. Also comes with the Smallrig black silicone L-grip, and the black thumb grip, plus some extra soft release buttons.

Ships from FL. I will cover PP fee and shipping.

Thank you for looking!




























Jul 31, 2026 at 05:31 PM
jjkan
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Fujifilm X-E5 (black) + XF 23 f/2.8 kit + Smallrig grips


tag for feedback


Aug 17, 2026 at 03:37 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account