fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony RX100 Mark VII Camera

  
 
Ahoo_1878
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony RX100 Mark VII Camera


     FS: Sony RX100 Mark VII Camera

Sold


Price: $900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will pay shipping in ConUS


One of the best compact cameras available, with a very useful 24-200 mm (35mm equivalent) zoom range. This camera has mostly sat on my shelf; it has no marks on it and is completely functional. Comes with two batteries, charging cord, original paperwork and case, with thumb grip added to body (see photos). I am throwing in a perfect-sized carrying bag. I will pay shipping in ConUS and cover PayPal fees for a good price.


















Jul 31, 2026 at 02:13 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account