fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fuji GFX100RF LNIB w/Extra's

  
 
InFocus2014
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji GFX100RF LNIB w/Extra's


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji GFX100RF LNIB w/Extra's

Sold


Price: $4,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Brand-new condition. Only used a couple of times. The menu shows 700 clicks (not that shutter actuations matter for a leaf-shutter). I absolutely love this camera, as the files out of it are glorious, but I’m in a situation where I need to sell some equipment to keep peace in the house.

Includes everything that came with the camera: Carton, all the lens filters (two Fuji filters), adapter rings and choice of round or square hood, battery, strap, shoe cover, and USB cable.

Extra’s included:
1. Two additional Fuji batteries (the battery life is so long on this camera, I never used them) – 3 total batteries.
2. Fuji BC-W235 dual battery charger with USB cord.
3. Godox iT30Pro TTL flash with USB cord (amazing performance with the leaf-shutter).
4. Diffusion cover for Godox flash.
5. JJC HG-GFX100RF L-Bracket with grip and Arca Swiss metal plate.
6. Glass LCD protector.

Price is net to me. Add 3.5% for PayPal G&S. I will pay for Insured Shipping. CONUS only.

Please PM me for any communication.

Thank you.
Jeff






















































Jul 31, 2026 at 02:04 PM
Newtype
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji GFX100RF LNIB w/Extra's


Tag.


Jul 31, 2026 at 06:12 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account