fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fujifilm GFX 50R body with wood grip

  
 
olegrainy
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fujifilm GFX 50R body with wood grip


     Fujifilm GFX 50R with wooden grip

Sold


Price: $2,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: FedEx or USPS shipped


Excellent condition with fewer than 200 actuations according to Apotelyt. I bought it from a Fred Miranda user, but after using it, I realized the GFX system just isn't for me.

Includes the original box, all original accessories, and two aftermarket batteries.

I prefer a fee-less payment method. Feel free to check my feedback if you'd like references, I'm very thorough, transparent, and honest throughout the entire transaction from payment, shipping to delivery. If you prefer PayPal buyer protection, the buyer is welcome to pay the applicable fees.

PM for any additional photos or questions. Thank you!


















Jul 30, 2026 at 09:58 AM
Strangeblackclouds
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Fujifilm GFX 50R body with wood grip


PM


Aug 04, 2026 at 05:38 PM
FramesPerSecond
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Fujifilm GFX 50R body with wood grip


PM


Aug 10, 2026 at 11:10 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account