fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Black chrome Leica MP W/ leicavit

  
 
johnthatcher
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Black chrome Leica MP W/ leicavit


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Black chrome Leica MP W/ leicavit

Sold


Price: $6,700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS


Yes finally letting go of this rarity. Black chrome Leica mp 35mm camera. Comes with original base plate (still has plastic on it) and a black chrome leicavit. I believe this was sent to Leica to have the work done to make it black chrome.

Last one sold on eBay for this price without the leicavit or the bonus 2 Leica straps. One strap is Leica coomph and the other is a Leica society special edition.

I am the second owner. I’ve only put a few rolls through it. Stopped shooting about 4 years ago and this gem has been sitting and collecting dust. It has NOT HAD A CLA since I’ve owned it. Had one right before I purchased but I strongly recommend getting one.

No trades. As I said, don’t shoot much anymore. When I do shoot I use my m10. But that’s about once a year.

Ask any questions and I’ll try and answer to best of my knowledge.
































Edited on Aug 28, 2026 at 09:36 AM · View previous versions



Jul 30, 2026 at 02:32 AM
johnthatcher
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Black chrome Leica MP W/ leicavit


Will also drop price and move without the black chrome leicavit


Aug 04, 2026 at 08:55 AM
MRod91
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Black chrome Leica MP W/ leicavit


What would the new price be without the Leicavit?


Aug 10, 2026 at 06:58 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

johnthatcher
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Sold: Black chrome Leica MP W/ leicavit


No leicavit I’m at 6800…if you feel like making a drive up to the Bay Area I can do in person for 6200. I’ll throw in some film.

MRod91 wrote:
What would the new price be without the Leicavit?




Aug 10, 2026 at 11:39 PM
johnthatcher
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · Sold: Black chrome Leica MP W/ leicavit


Will drop to 6100 net to me without leicavit. Special straps and some film still included


Aug 18, 2026 at 06:43 PM
johnthatcher
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · Sold: Black chrome Leica MP W/ leicavit


This is done. Leicavit still remains


Sep 03, 2026 at 02:24 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account