fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Bought: Nikon Zfc, Z50 or Z50 II

  
 
josephmwood
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Bought: Nikon Zfc, Z50 or Z50 II


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon Zfc

Bought


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


I’m looking for a Nikon apsc with a viewfinder. I really would like the Zfc or Z50 II, but will take any of them. They are all the same sensor. Let me know what you have. I don’t want to go the eBay route if I don’t have to.



Jul 29, 2026 at 06:52 PM
Restrav
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Bought: Nikon Zfc, Z50 or Z50 II


Pm sent

Edit: https://imgur.com/a/bGwCxbg



Jul 29, 2026 at 08:35 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account