fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Film Gear Selloff - Nikon F3HP, MD-4 Motor Grip (Lenses Sold)

  
 
powderhound2
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Film Gear Selloff - Nikon F3HP, MD-4 Motor Grip (Lenses Sold)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon F3HP, MD-4 Motor Grip

Withdrawn


Price: $200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: $10.00 CONUS Only


Film Gear Selloff - Nikon F3HP, MD-4 Motor Grip

I picked this F3HP up a couple years ago, because I wanted one, but also because of how it looked. It is well worn, but not abused, and works great! If you've never felt the F3 film advance, it is like a knife through butter! Viewfinder looks good, and is removable, I believe it's the Type-k focus screen.

I've loved using it, but as with most of my gear like this, I find I'm taking lighter, more compact cameras out when I shoot.

Also included is a well used MD-4 motor drive that works great, and makes an already solid camera, bigger and solid(er). There's also the accessory hot shoe mount that fits over the film rewind crank, and I assume works, though I've not had a flash to test.

I've seen a couple other really nice looking F3 bodies around, and they're all fine and dandy, but wouldn't you rather have a F3HP that has some character, a history, and gives you the opportunity to use it has hard as you want, and not worry about your showpiece getting a scratch! That's piece of mind!

Lenses have sold. Just the F3 body left. $10.shipping CONUS. Prefer FF, but add 3% if you want GS.













Jul 29, 2026 at 02:24 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account