fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: FREE...Yasica MG 1 EX condition

  
 
gaopa
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: FREE...Yasica MG 1 EX condition


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   FS: Yashica MG 1 EX condition

Withdrawn


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Ground Advantage shipping for $12.


I'm selling the Yashica MG 1 I used back in the late 70s up to around 1985. It was the Fuji X-100VI of those film days. I shot both color and B&W and always got excellent photos. When it was replaced with I can't remember what, it went into a box on a shelf in our home.

The condition is EX as there are no marks or scratches and the leather is perfect. There is no corrosion in the battery chamber and the optics look great with no mold that I can see. It is missing the slow and over lights on the top

The camera uses an Exell A32 PX battery which is not included, but can be bought on Amazon.

If you are into vintage film cameras, you will not be disappointed. Please excuse any glare or lint on the images.

The camera is free and from a smoke/pet free environment. You can have it for a $12 USPS Ground Advantage shipping fee.

If you have questions, please ask.

description from the internet:
The Yashica MG-1 is a 35mm rangefinder film camera featuring a fixed 45mm f/2.8 Yashinon lens, aperture-priority auto-exposure, and a stepless electronic shutter. Released in 1975, it was designed as a more affordable, compact alternative to the popular Yashica Electro 35 series.






















Edited on Jul 30, 2026 at 11:15 AM · View previous versions



Jul 29, 2026 at 02:09 PM
deadwolfbones
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: FREE...Yasica MG 1 EX condition


Looks like the over/under bulbs are missing?


Jul 29, 2026 at 02:45 PM
gaopa
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: FREE...Yasica MG 1 EX condition


deadwolfbones wrote:
Looks like the over/under bulbs are missing?


you are right and I missed that…. I'm now offering the camera for free and the shipping fee for USPS Ground Advantage shipping is $12.


Edited on Jul 30, 2026 at 03:49 PM · View previous versions



Jul 30, 2026 at 11:07 AM
gaopa
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: FREE...Yasica MG 1 EX condition


You can have the camera free and only pay a $12 shipping fee.


Jul 30, 2026 at 11:10 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

deadwolfbones
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · Withdrawn: FREE...Yasica MG 1 EX condition


Wow, heck of a deal right there! I don't think it really warrants dropping the price that far, but someone's gonna get a nice camera. (I already have too many.)


Jul 30, 2026 at 02:41 PM
sanlee
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · Withdrawn: FREE...Yasica MG 1 EX condition


Pm’d


Jul 30, 2026 at 02:56 PM
gaopa
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · Withdrawn: FREE...Yasica MG 1 EX condition


The camera has now been given away.


Jul 30, 2026 at 03:49 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account