fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica Q3 28mm with Tons of Extras

  
 
Evanimal
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica Q3 28mm with Tons of Extras


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica Q3

Sold


Price: $5,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Included in the CONUS


Images here https://yarbroughllc.pixieset.com/q328/
Perfect Leica Q3, not a mark on it. Always had a screen protector, always had a case, always had a lens filter and hood with cover.

Leica Q3 28

Milicase leather grip half case

2 batteries + charger

All original box and manuals, accessories.

Polarpro MagFlip hood

Polarpro Chroma PL, Cinegold, and Black mist filters

Urth UV, CPL magnetic filters

Windmup Gold Rope Camera Strap with Leather Shoulder Pad – 10mm Handmade

Owlkrown eye cup and thumb grip combo

Owlkrown brass shutter release button











































Jul 28, 2026 at 08:25 PM
IndySlev
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica Q3 28mm with Tons of Extras


Hey! Shooting over a PM.


Jul 29, 2026 at 09:50 PM
IndySlev
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Leica Q3 28mm with Tons of Extras


Turns out I’m not sending a PM as I’m pretty fresh here and do not have an upload and sell membership. Looks like I’m dropping a line here.

Hey,

I’m interested in your Q3 and had a few questions before moving forward. Apologies for the redundancy here, I know you’ve answered many of these questions already but I’d like to be certain.

* Are you the original owner? If not, do you know roughly when it was originally purchased?
* Approximately how many shutter actuations does the camera have?
* I know you said this is pristine and based on the images you e provided it looks clean but I’ve got to ask, has the camera ever been dropped, bumped, serviced, or repaired?
* Are there any marks, scratches, or cosmetic blemishes that don’t show well in the photos or under the L bracket?
* Have you noticed any issues with autofocus, IBIS, EVF, LCD, buttons, or dials?
* Is the sensor clean, or have you noticed any dust spots?
* Is there any dust or debris inside the lens that you’ve observed?
* Does everything included in the original box come with it (battery, charger, strap, manuals, etc.)?
* Would you mind sending over a couple additional close-up photos of the front element, and base of the body?
* Would this ship fully insured with signature confirmation?

One final question—would you consider $5,100 shipped via PayPal Goods & Services?

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.
Best,
Steve



Jul 29, 2026 at 10:08 PM
Evanimal
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: Leica Q3 28mm with Tons of Extras


Yo!, Yes all will be answered, but just email me so it's not this back and forth, Evan at evanimal dot com


Jul 29, 2026 at 11:11 PM
IndySlev
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · Sold: Leica Q3 28mm with Tons of Extras


Thanks Evan, be in touch soon!


Jul 30, 2026 at 06:45 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account