p.1 #1 · FS: Canon 50mm f/1.4 FD new w/ filter ring damage
Canon 50mm f/1.4 FD new w/ filter ring damage
Available
Price: $50.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
New FD version of Canon 50mm f/1.4. Filter ring is damaged, perhaps a filter could be muscled on but I am selling it is as damaged. Otherwise mechanics and optics are great, with a bit of wear on the body. Great lens with a surprisingly modern look, really enjoyed using it as a portrait lens on my Fuji.
p.1 #2 · FS: Canon 50mm f/1.4 FD new w/ filter ring damage
I've had that lens in the past and paid considerably more for it at the time. It was sharp wide open when I used it on my RP. For what the seller is asking, it's a no brainer.
Jim