fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sigma 50mm f/1.4 Art (Canon EF)

  
 
Neil vN
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sigma 50mm f/1.4 Art (Canon EF)


     Sigma 50mm f/1.4 Art (Canon EF)

Sold


Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: UPS ground to CONUS included


Sigma 50mm f/1.4 Art (Canon EF)

I am selling this on behalf of a friend who has passed away, which means I don't have personal experience with this lens, but he did take care of his gear.

$400

Check the photos to see the cosmetic condition of this lens.

I am selling other Canon related gear as well.











































Jul 27, 2026 at 12:03 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account