Not generative AI. Here are a few recents Florida Dreamscapes. This has been wonderfully fun year with extremely happy clients! Go get that salt life! 🌊. 🌩️ ⚡️
9mm Laowa on my Leica SL2 in nonstop interval mode in shutter priority. Killer light all summer! This was from last week with a private client shooting side by side calling out audibles.
Another 9mm, stitched and cropped just the other morning. Low position, tide pool, higher ISO to get the bird.
Florida has Coquina Caves?! Canon 11-24@11mm focus stack, Leica SL2.
Just crazy light on my morning walk all alone. Come join me! :)
junglialoh wrote:
Highly sensitive and meticulous touch and superlative work
Thank you man! That is a wonderful comment! It has been a treat starting to get out from post-processing for print, everyone else's images (for gallery enlargement) and start processing some of my 10 year back log! . It is a privilidge!
J. Pow wrote:
All beautiful and amazing....3rd is my favorite...Love the color!
Joel
Thank you and YAY! I was not sure what people would think about that one. I LOVE putting my camera in a weirdest places and shooting ultra wide (when it works). It's like a side genre to me. I cannot remember if I had mentioned it, but it is a focus stack at 11mm but also a focal blend because the ultra wides make the ocean seem so far away. I'm not using the 11-24 as much now that I have the 9mm, but with the 11-24, it is often my habit to simply take another shot at 24mm of the background.
With only using the 9mm a lot (on my Leica SL2) I am sometimes still doing the focal blend, when needed to present the scene more authentically how the eye would see it, and because I over the last few years I have pioneered dozens of incredible upsizing/interpolation techniques (some are kind of on the NASA/Science/Homeland security level of literal detail extraction) I can do that to the background portion of some images if necessary, and then do the focal blend with that...
douter wrote:
These are wonderful, Mark!
Douglas
Thank you kindly Douglas!
Al Trujillo wrote:
Seeing these places through your eyes is always a treat! Beautiful...as expected from you.
Huge thank you! If I can out from under crushing post processing deadlines for clients a little more, I'd love to catch up on processing my own work to show to others. Nothing builds the skill sets like being under constant intense pressure to keep improving for others (a HUGE plus to keep moving forward and keep pioneering) but also too often at the expense of not being able to crack into my own 40+ hard drives of backlog... It is a privileged tension to me though...
kcook11 wrote:
these are great Mark!!
Thank you very much! All the best to you and yours!