fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica 35mm Apo Summicron (LNIB)

  
 
movey1
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica 35mm Apo Summicron (LNIB)


     Leica 35mm Apo Summicron

Sold


Price: $7,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS 2nd Day Service


I purchased this 35 Apo in May directly from a Leica Authorized Dealer. There's nothing I can say about the lens that hasn't already been said, it's incredible and if you're looking into buying it I presume you're looking for an optically perfect 35mm lens.

I've decided to part ways with the lens as I ended up purchasing a 35 Noctilux and have no need for the 35 Apo anymore.

The lens is in immaculate condition, comes with the box, leather pouch and full 3 year warranty.

If you have any questions about the lens or need to see more images please feel free to contact me. I'm also happy to arrange a FaceTime call if you want to see it in person.

The lens and body is flawless, has no marks, abrasions or scratches of any sort.

If using PP G+S, please add 3%. I include UPS 2nd Day Service, insured with signature delivery.

I'm based in Los Angeles and am happy to meet in person. Please note I am not interested in trades.




© movey1 2026









Jul 24, 2026 at 08:56 PM
gierad
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica 35mm Apo Summicron (LNIB)


Beautiful lens… tag for feedback!


Aug 25, 2026 at 07:30 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account