fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: $3,199!: Hasselblad XCD 90v w/ 29 Clicks & Warranty until 2/2027

  
 
palexy
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: $3,199!: Hasselblad XCD 90v w/ 29 Clicks & Warranty until 2/2027


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Hasselblad XCD 38mm f/2.5 V Lens

Sold


Price: $2,849.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Expedited insured shipping in the CONUS.


I purchased this new at the end of 2024 and took it to Paris in 2025. Insane amount of detail on a 100MP sensor, even at 200%. Unfortunately, a half a dozen eye surgeries later, it isn't getting used enough. It still only has only 669 shutter actuations on it.

It will come in the original box with both caps and hood and the case has never been removed from its box. No marks, scuffs, nicks, haze, or scratches.

Price is net to me please. Second day or equivalent insured service is on me. If you want to do a fee-based system, please add 3%.

Please PM me with questions.

EDIT: New Price and photos added--including one with the lens and hood wearing the original cellophane wrap for travel to their new home. I also got a second opinion with no eye issues, so I've revised the rating to the "10" it deserves.

• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Hasselblad XCD 90mm f/2.5 V Lens LNIB & Warranty Until Feb. 2027

Sold


Price: $3,199.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Expedited insured shipping in the CONUS.


I purchased this new from Adorama in February 2026, so it is still under warranty. It is one of the finest short telephoto lenses made, but 3 eye surgeries later, I've had to reassess what I'm going to use.

It is Like New In Box with only 29 shutter actuations on it from some test shots when I first got it, but has never even gotten to leave the house.

The lens comes in the original box with both caps and hood. The case has never been removed from its box. A copy of the purchase receipt will also be provided.

Price is net to me please. Second day or equivalent insured service is on me. If you want to do a fee-based system, please add 3%.

Please PM me with questions.























Jul 24, 2026 at 08:09 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account