fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: $250 - Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II AF-S Lens - no AF

  
 
geekcop
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: $250 - Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II AF-S Lens - no AF


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   $250 - Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II AF-S Lens - no AF

Withdrawn


Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: $25 for CONUS


This is the final price drop on this lens.

I am selling this lens. I bought it thinking I'd use it on my F6 but I seem to stick to smaller primes. As stated in the description the lens has no auto focus. It otherwise works as expected. Shipping is $25 to CONUS. I'll cover PayPal fees. See the original listing for photos. I'll also include a Hejnar H064 arca foot for free. Includes hood, and both caps. Links to the original lens and foot listings below for photos. Overall a hell of a deal for a great lens and replacement foot.

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1934536/

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1934534/0#16992563



Jul 24, 2026 at 09:48 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account